-The Pan- -The Pan-

Did you change this?

I remember when this was first out... It had different music, like some song i cant remember, then at the end fight it was Fell in Love with a Girl by the White Stripes. Why'd you change it? I loved it so much better with the other music.

Engineered Engineered

Good symbolism

At first I was confused as hell what was going on, but I then got it. (yea i'm slow :P) ok but anyway It was pretty interesting, although I doubt a robot would get frustrated, but then again that doesnt really matter. I did enjoy it anyhow. Good work.

-Mr. @bele

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Great!

Mr. Rogers is badass, 13 confirmed kills in Vietnam. Never underestimate the power of ur neighbor! >:|

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Classic!

So great man! Brings back so many memories haha. My favorite part is when he takes the gun and turns it into a balloon animal and eats it. I bust up laughin everytime. Great job man, I'd love to see you do more games in a nutshell. Maybe Half-Life 1. Well, loved that stuff man.

Apartment 51 - Ep. 6 Apartment 51 - Ep. 6

not bad man

hey, it could use a few improvements. I think u need to get some more voice actors. maybe some mouth animation. but overall it has potential. good work my lad, good work.

@bele

SmokedBacon responds:

I refuse to use mouth animation for "Apartment 51". Some of the characters, like Mothman, would look stupid with a mouth. Plus, with all the talking these characters do, the episodes would be few and far between, and we have too many episode ideas to go that route.

Johnny Wonder Ep. 1 Johnny Wonder Ep. 1

Good Stuff

Hah Danny Glover, classic. I loved it man, although it had some simularities to Family guy, it still made me laugh. Good Stuff, good stuff...

At Least I'm Alive At Least I'm Alive

Awesome man!

I dont usually give 10's but this really deserved it. but isn't this story the truth. You see a chick and you have ur eyes on her, then realize that she is either dating someone or some other guy already has worked on her before you could get to her. Aint it a bitch. Hah. Awesome, keep it up!!! and you'll be workin for Pixar

B.Y.O.B. Collab B.Y.O.B. Collab

Man...

Yea this coulda been a lot better, it seemed like everyone repeated what everyone else did. Good song though.

TMBG: Particle Man TMBG: Particle Man

Coo

Damn I remember seeing this on Animainiacs like 7 years or so ago. Jebus that brings back memories.

Greenday - Good Riddance Greenday - Good Riddance

Not bad

Hey instead of jus making the graphic translucent, put a white screen in front of it and fade the white screen, that'll get rid of the overlapping. I'm sry if some1 already said this. Could of used a bit more variation though. Not to bad Overall!

@bele